How is made?
- a steel structure easy and safe to maintaine, to manovre and lift;
- high precision double lasers, installed on each mould;
- actuator device that regulates the flow between the distribution launder and the mould;
- roll bar for mould protection;
- starting pneumatic dam;
The Electrical Panel:
- control panel and software possible to be interfaced with the casting machine software. It manages commands, safety and filling patterns.
The advantages of the involvement of AT Pilot Cast are:
- Filling the mould in start-up phase, according to the alloy recipe, ensuring repeatability of the operations;
- Maintaining the desired level in the mould during casting;
- End casting with automatic stop and empting launder.
- Getting notified of faults and anomalies of the aluminium level in mould;
- Interrupt automatically the casting in case of abort cast/black out, by closing spout/pin.
The Pilot Cast System introduce continuous cross controls and automatic emergency sequences, raising all operations to safety level.